Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Panch Badri, Panch Kedar, Panch Prayag in Uttarakhand

Route to Panch Kedar, Panch Badri and Panch Prayag.





Uttarakhand is famous for its pilgrimage. Every place is a Teerth Sacred Place).


Panch Badri - Five temples of Lord Vishnu
Badrinath
YogdhyanBadri
Bhavishya Badri
Vridha Badri
Adi Badri



Panch Kedar - Five temples of Lord Shiva
Kedarnath
Madhmaheshwar
Tungnath
Rudranath
Kalpanath
















Panch Prayag - Five convluences of River Ganga.
Vishnuprayag
Nandprayag
Karnaprayag
Rudraprayag
Devprayag

3 comments:

JC said...

Hello and Namaskar Bhattji!

Although 'I' belong to Almora, 'I' have lived most of my life in Delhi and elsewhere in connection with studies and service...'I' have visited only Almora and Nainital and certain other places that are close to these hill-stations...although my brothers have travelled to teh interiors also...

Thank you for sharing useful and intersting information related with Uttarakhand to arm-chair traveler like me!

Kamleshwar said...

Hi JC,

Thank you for your respoonse. I am just trying to provide some information, which is gathered from my friends, internet or my/my wife's personal visits.

I am not a professional blogger so information is not that presentable.. but trying to provide it to the best.

Keep visiting and I will try to provide more and more info.

Thank you.

KB

nagabhushan said...

dear sir,
are there pony's available in the month of august to go to, Madhmaheshwar, tunganath, rudranath & kalpeshwar

regards
Dr.Nagabhushan